So you have got your new Old Navy credit card. To start using it, you need to first activate your account online. If you are looking for the steps for the activation process, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will provide you with all the details that you need.
Activating Your Old Navy Card
To begin the process of activation, just follow these steps.
- Visit the oldnavy.com/activate website.
- You will see a blue box on the upper right side of the screen that says, “Manage your account.” Click on that and the first option you will see is activating your card.
- Now click on the “Log In” option. This will direct you to the Synchrony Credit website. This is where you need to register for your account.
- If you already have an account, all you have to do is simply log in using your credentials.
- For those who are activating it for the first time, click on the option Register to proceed with the steps.
- You will be asked to provide some details including your billing ZIP code and credit card number to continue. Once you provide the details, follow the prompts shown on the screen to complete the activation process.
In case, you face any issue with the activation process, you can contact their customer support service. You will see a customer service chat box on the registration screen.
Activating Your Old Navy Credit Card by Phone
You can also activate your Old Navy card over the phone. To do so, you need to dial (877) 371-9673.
You will be asked to provide your account number along with the three-digit security code to complete the activation process.
According to the Old Navy website, you need to call (866) 450-5289 to activate your credit card. Just so you know this number is for a GAP Visa card. Both brands operate through the same company. But they are two different retail outlets.
If you are facing issues with the online process or are unable to reach through the automated hotlines, you can go to Synchrony Bank through their chat option for assistance. Or you can call them on (866) 226-5638.
If you want to activate your Old Navy card through your mobile device, then you have the Old Navy credit card app. However, this option is only for its users.
For technical support, you can call (855) 662-2693 and they will help you right away.
Activating your new Old Navy Card is easy if you follow all the steps correctly.
Other Store Cards
If you shop at Old Navy, then chances are you shop at TJMaxx as well. We have a TJMaxx Credit Card Login guide to get you started.