MyAccountAccess: Most of the people nowadays find it a burden when it comes to managing their credit card and other related aspects to it. Furthermore, it’s quite cumbersome to manage the accounts, especially for people who have more than one credit card. Of course, Credit cards are beneficial in today’s date and come handy when you have borrowed money for your expenses.
As long as you do it the right away, there’s no harm, but in case if you stop being mindful of your credit card and let it go out of control, then you could end up in a pile of debt. Elan Financial Services offers a variety of credit cards to its customers, which can be used to withdraw money or make payments. Using the credit card is quite easy and doesn’t take much effort, but when it comes to paying off the borrowed money, things might change a bit.
Therefore, Elan Financial Services introduced an online portal called Myaccountaccess, where customers can manage their credit cards effectively. The website is handy and provides a lot of information regarding your Credit card accounts. In this article, you will learn more about the Myaccountaccess website and how you can use it to manage your credit card effectively.
Also, read: LIC Merchant Portal Login
Sign Up For MyAccountAccess
For first time users, you will have to follow a standard procedure to complete the registration process. Once the registration is completed, you can go ahead and log in on the portal without any issues. Since the process involves entering your card numbers, make sure to use a secure connection and device for this task.
- Go to the official Registration of MyAccountaccess on any device using a web browser.
- Click on the “Enroll” option, which is situated right next to the login option on the web page.
- On the next page, you will have to enter the Credit card number, security code, and other personal information.
- Click on the Submit option located on the bottom of the web page and follow the instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your email after completing the registration process.
You may now go ahead and follow the rest of the below-mentioned steps to log in to your Credit card account on the Myaccountaccess web portal. Make sure to remember your password or note it down somewhere safe for future purposes.
As stated at the beginning itself, it’s an online website where Elan financial services customers can sign into their credit card accounts and check their card activity from pretty much anywhere in the world. As long as you have an internet connection and a device such as Android, Computer, Laptop, etc., you can access the website and perform various financial transactions.
Myaccountaccess website lets you do a lot of stuff related to your credit card account. To login to your credit card on Myaccountaccess porta, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps properly. Make sure to use a secured internet connection while using the website as the information shared on the portal is sensitive.
- First off, visit the official website of Myaccountaccess using a web browser on your preferred device.
- Now type in your ID in the appropriate space on the web page to proceed further.
- Click on the Continue option and enter your account password when prompted on the next page.
- Within a few seconds, you will be redirected to a new web page where you will be logged into your account.
- Done!! After successful login, you can manage your Credit card online without any hassle.
You can perform both transactional and non-transactional activities on your credit card account through the above mentioned online portal. Also, it’s completely free, meaning you don’t have to worry about getting charged for using the online login service.
What Are Myaccountaccess Reward Points
The best part about using Elan Financial services credit card is that you will be rewarded for every purchase you make using the card. It doesn’t matter where you’re paying and on which merchant site you’re making the purchase, rewards will be added to your account.
So, for every 1 USD spent, you will earn 1 Reward point, which is cumulative, meaning the reward points will add up over time as your spendings continue. In addition to this, there are absolutely restrictions or limitations as to how many points you can earn from one transaction or in a billing cycle.
You will reward points for pretty much every purchase regardless of the amount and the merchant where you’re paying. The added reward points can be checked and validated on the Myaccountaccess website by logging to your credit card account.
To validate your reward points, simply go to the Myaccountaccess website-> Login into your credit card account -> Select the credit card in case if you have multiple credit cards linked to your account -> Choose Rewards option-> Validate the points and redeem them if you want.
Furthermore, you can also check the number of rewards points on individual transactions from the same page. It’s an excellent way to keep track of your reward points without any hassle.
Features Of My Account Access Website
In earlier days, when credit cards were a new thing, customers were forced to wait for days to get the statement of their account, which used to be delivered on their mailboxes. Also, managing the credit cards used to be a hectic procedure for most of the people back in the days.
In case of any issue or dispute in statements, customers had to contact the customer care and wait for several days to rectify the dispute or issue. However, the times have now changed; most of the credit card companies such as Elan Financial services are offering phenomenal customer service.
With the introduction of Myaccountaccess website, customers will get to enjoy the following features:-
- Setup multiple bill payment accounts on your credit card account to automatically make the payment on time. The generated bill amount will be automatically deducted from your account.
- Check your credit card activity on the website and validate the transactions you have done in various places. If you find any discrepancy, then you will have the option to report it to customer care immediately.
- No need to visit the branch or institution if you want to file a complaint regarding the service or an issue that you’re facing with your credit card account.
- Option to check and validate reward points earned on every single transaction. Furthermore, you can also put a request to redeem the reward points from the web portal itself.
- Manage all credit cards linked to your account from one place, just select the card on the dashboard and access the card activity effortlessly.
Types of Elan Credit Card
Elan provides various kinds of credit cards, depending on customer requirements. All kinds of credit cards come with their benefits and perks. So, basically, with certain types of credit cards, you will continue to earn reward points for every dollar spent using the card.
Here is a list of Credit cards offered by Elan Financial Services to customers:-
- Visa Platinum Credit Card- You don’t have to maintain a high balance or anything; however, no cashback will be provided for making purchases using a platinum credit card.
- American Express Card- Customers will earn 1% – 3% cash rewards on certain types of transactions such as spendings gas stations, supermarkets, etc.
- Visa Real Rewards Card- Earn 1-1.5% rewards on basically every dollar purchase you make using the card regardless of the merchant and transaction type.
- Premier Rewards American Express Card- Get both cashback and rewards all the spendings made using this type of card.
All the above-mentioned cards and benefits are applicable to Consumer Credit cards offered by Elan Financial Services, and For business credit cards, the benefits may be different, please check with the customer support.
MyAccountAccess Elan Credit Card Payment
Making sure that all your credit card payments are on time isn’t as easy as using the card to make purchases. The primary feature of a credit card is to let the customer borrow up to a certain amount of money, which needs to be repaid at the end of every month. Failing to meet the credit card bill payment on time will land in a world of hurt.
Well, it’s a scary feeling when you realize that your bill payment date has passed and you haven’t made the payment yet. Anyways, it’s highly advised to keep track of your spendings and make sure to repay the loans on time to avoid any issues with your credit score.
So, when a customer fails to make the credit card bill payment on time, the bank or institution will charge a fixed percentage of interest against the outstanding amount. In addition to this, you might even face a penalty for missing the payment, and the interest would add up over time if you don’t make the payment soon.
Whenever a late payment hits the bank record, the same will be reported to the credit rating agency and your credit score will be affected accordingly. Sometimes, the impact of missing a payment might not be that big on your credit score. However, frequent delays in fees will have a more significant impact on your credit score.
In the end, you might even end up with a bad credit score, which isn’t a good thing to be proud of. Most of the banks will hesitate to issue your loans or credit cards when your credit score indicates late payments. So, always make sure to pay back the borrowed loans on time and use the Myaccountaccess web portal to know your expenses and payment dates.
Myaccountaccess Customer Service For Bill Payment Issues
Generally, Elan card services are known for providing excellent customer service and banking facilities. However, in some cases, you might face issues with your credit card bill payment. Furthermore, the customers are expected to report any kind of problem or discrepancy related to their accounts by contacting the customer service.
As a customer, you may call at 800-558-3424 and connect with a customer support executive to register your complaint and get it resolved as soon as possible. The customer service is available throughout the day for cardholders.
You can send your credit card payment at the following address if you don’t wish to pay online from your account.
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408,
Make sure to type the correct address while sending the payment to avoid any issues in the future.
In case if anything wrong happens with your card (Stolen, or unauthorized access), You can contact support directly via phone number: 800-558-3424. You can also reach support for help directly from My Account Access dashboard. All you need to login and click on the messages.
For any technical query related to your card, you can reach technical support via this phone number:877-334-0460
Card Member Service: Cardmember Service, P.O. Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63719-0408
Frequently Asked Questions
The following list of questions will help you in clearing fundamental doubts that you may have regarding the Myaccountaccess web portal.
Q.1. Who can access the Myaccountaccess web page?
Ans:- Any customer who is having a credit card from Elan financial services can access and use the website.
Q.2. How to validate the rewards of my credit card?
Ans:- If you have multiple credit cards associated with your account, simply navigate to the dashboard and select the card. On the next screen, choose the rewards option to validate your reward points.
Q.3. I can’t log in on the web portal, what do I do?
Ans:- If you’re a new user, then Sign up is required to login to your account. In case of any other issues, you’re requested to contact the customer support.
We believe everything related to the Myaccountaccess website has been covered in this article. Now you no longer need to take the burden of remembering bill payments and stuff. Simply log in on the web portal and set up automatic bill payments for multiple billers.
There are a lot of benefits of using the Myaccountaccess web page, and it’s probably the easiest way to manage your credit card account. Let us know if you have any more questions.