Vanilla Visa Gift cards are the best-prepaid cards for doing any online or instore purchases where Visa is accepted.
These cards can also be used as a debit card to make your regular bill payments such as electricity bills and other utilities.
The difference between usual cards and Vanilla gift cards is that the cashier will not be able to check the balance of the Vanilla card before a purchase is made.
As such you should check your Vanilla Visa balance beforehand to prevent any failed transactions or any delays before you make a purchase.
How to check the Vanilla gift balance?
It is quite an easy and stress-free process to check your Vanilla Visa balance.
There are various options available for you as listed below:
Check balance online
- Visit the official website vanillagift.com. Then search for the vanillagift.com card balance section on the website.
- Sign in by entering your card details which include: card number, a three-digit security code, and expiry date of the card.
- After the successful sign in you will be granted access to check the balance of your Vanilla Visa Gift card.
Contact Customer Support
- To check the balance of your card via telephone, call customer support by dialling the toll-free number on the back of your gift card, i.e., 1-800-571-1376.
- Then you can ask the customer support executive about the remaining balance of your Vanilla Visa Gift card.
- Customer support will ask questions to verify your card details, such as your card number. Once these have be authenticated they shall let you know the balance of your Vanilla gift card.
Vanilla Visa Gift Card Benefits
This card has many benefits and features of its own. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- The Vanilla Visa Gift card does not require any kind of identification information. It is instantly available for transactions right after you purchase the card.
- It can be used at any place or store where Visa Cards are accepted, even on pumps. They can also be used for online transactions.
- The Vanilla Visa Gift Card have no additional charges or fees aside from the activation fee which is paid at the time of the purchase of the card.
- It is a prepaid card so it is much safer than carrying cash.
The Vanilla Visa Gift card is quite helpful and secure, as well as allowing you to set a budget as you keep track of your balance.