When you get a new card, you are excited to activate it and use it for transactions. However, not everyone is aware of the activation procedure. The processes involved are simple and easy to follow. You just have to understand them and follow them. The quicker you can activate your card, the quicker you can start using it. In this article, we will tell you various ways of activating PNC debit and credit cards.
Activating your PNC Credit Card by Phone
The activation process of the PNC credit card is quite straightforward. It is the foremost way to start using your bank account. If you have a credit card, you can call on the number 1 (888) 762-2265 and complete the process. This toll-free number can also be used to request a free card, report a stolen card, and ask any queries about your existing account. The activation process can also be done at the PNC online portal using the PNC credit card activation number.
Activating your PNC Bank Card Online
You can easily activate your new credit card if you have an active online account with PNC bank. To begin the activation process,
- Go to https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html
- Click on the “manage credit cards” option.
- You will need to enter your name, card number, and other personal information.
- Then, PNC bank would ask you to agree on the terms and conditions.
- Once you confirm it press the “submit” button, your card will be activated.
Activating PNC Bank Card at an ATM
PNC bank allows you to activate a new debit card at the PNC bank ATM counter. To start with the procedure:
- Simply swipe your card and select the preferred language
- Instructions would be prompted on the screen to verify your identity.
- When you complete the entire process, your card would be ready to use.
Activating your PNC Prepaid Card
You should activate the PNC bank Smart Access prepaid card before you can deposit money. The activation process can be done by calling on the toll-free number of 1 (866) 304-2818. Alternatively, the activation process can also be completed online. After that, you would be able to deposit any amount of cash from your local branch or ATMs and set up direct deposit.
You can use your PNC prepaid card at Visa’s ReadyLink retail outlets. The SmartAccess mobile app helps to track the bank balance and receive notifications about the latest purchases and deposits. For further detailed information about the PNC bank cards, you can visit the PNC bank website.