The Chase Slate Credit Card can make your life quite easy. It is a top balance transfer credit card because of its features and savings compared to other cards.
Chase Slate Credit Card Benefits
- No balance transfer fee for the first 60 days period of your card use.
- A 0% introductory APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on balance transfers and purchases.
- No annual fees as well
You can keep track of your FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation) score each month. This helps you get a better credit score and more balance transfer offers from Chase Slate.
How to Apply for a Chase Slate Credit Card
You can apply by
- Visiting getchaseslate.com
- Entering the 12- digit Invitation number (as received in your offer letter sent by the issuer through the mail),
- Enter your 5-digit Zip code,
- Enter your Last Name.
- Click the ‘Submit Button’.
Would you prefer a Chase Ink Card? Check out our GetChaseInk.com invitation number guide.
Verify and Activate your Slate Card
Please see our Guide at chase.com/verifycard.