Amex (American Express), is a New York-based multinational financial service corporation.
American Express Reward Card for business enterprises is a prepaid card with a dollar value selected by the enterprise. This prepaid reward card can be a single loaded card or a reloadable card depending on your issuer.
These Reward cards are designed for customers, employees, incentives, loyalty or any other promotional programs.
Types of Card offered by American Express
- American Express Gold Card
- Delta Sky Miles Platinum Card
- Blue Cash Everyday Card
- The Platinum Card
- American Express Green Card
- Amex Everyday Credit Card
- Cash Magnet Card
- Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card
- Marriot Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
- Amex Everyday Preferred Credit Card
- Delta Sky Miles Gold Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors Card
- Delta Sky Miles Reserve Card
- Delta Sky Miles Blue Card
- Blue from American Express
- Serve from American Express
*You can visit the American express official website (URL: https://www.americanexpress.com/in/credit-cards/all-cards/) to know more about the cards or compare any cards.
AMEX also offer the Plenti Card, through Plenti.com/activate.
American Express Reward Card Benefits
- The virtual acceptance of American Express Reward Cards anywhere within the United States, U.S. Virgin Island, and Peurto Rico.
- 24/7 assistance from American Express.
- American Express Reward Cards are much secure than the use of cash.
- The American Express Reward Cards can be used online or offline purchases.
- American Express will replace Reward Cards if lost/misplaced or stolen.
- Easy access to check the balance at any time.
If you like to get rewards when purchasing clothes, then American Eagle have a great Rewards Card. We have a thorough American Eagle credit card payment guide which shows you how to pay your card & avoid any bank fees.
American Express Activation Process
The American Express Reward Cards can be activated through two ways:
Activation on the Website
- To activate your American Express Reward Card through the website, you have to visit the official Amex reward page (URL: https://www.amexrewardcard.com).
- Then you have to fill in the details asked on the website, i.e., 15-digit card number, card expiration date, 4-digit security code and click ‘Sign In’.
- After the card activation process is completed successfully, the card will be activated after a short period.
Activation by Phone
- To activate your American Express Reward card through the phone, you can reach out to the Amex customer care executive by dialling the following number:
- Then you have to verify your Identification and the card details.
- After the identification process is done successfully verified, the card will be activated shortly.
Note: If you need to confirm a regular AMEX card, we have an article, Americanexpress.com/confirmcard, which covers that, too.
AMEX Customer Service
you can also contact American Express Customer care service, for any queries or if any assistance is required regarding the Reward Card. For queries and assistance dial:
- TTY/TDD: 1-800-221-9950
- TTY/TDD (in New York): 1-800-522-1897
- For paying bills dial: 1-800-472-9297
For quick resolution of problems, you can also go to the American Express FAQs Help Center or you can write to American Express on the address given below:
General Enquiries: American Express
P.O. Box- 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Bill Payment: American Express
(Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing)
20500 Belshaw Ave, Carson, CA 90746
You can also try to Contact on Chat after login on the website or any of the below mentioned social handles of American Express,
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanExpress
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/americanexpress/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/americanexpress/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/americanexpress