The First National Bank of Omaha Visa card is provided through a prescreened offer letter. This Visa card offer is not like the other credit card offers which are an introductory offer that has a period of 6 months to 18 months. This a lifetime card offer.
Features of the FNBO Visa Card
- No annual fee.
- There will be a 0% introductory APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on purchases.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) will be fixed for life to a 5.99% interest rate on any balance transfers made within the first three billing cycles after the account is open until it is not paid in full.
- A 4% fee is charged on each balance transfer with a minimum of $10 which is applied only for the first three billing cycles. After that, it will increase up to 5% with a minimum of $10 on each balance transfer.
- More details at yourbankcard.com
3 ways to apply for the First National Bank of Omaha Visa Card
- You can visit yourbankcard.com/apply
- You can call 800-734-5944
- You can fill out the application form which is included with your pre-screened offer letter and mail it back.
In all 3 cases, you will need to quote the access code and reservation number which is included in your prescreened offer letter.