Visa Gift Cards are available with many different providers, and are controlled by the various companies offering them. This can cause confusion as to how best to check the balance of each gift card.
This article will explain the procedure for checking the balance for various Visa Gift Cards.
How to check visa gift card balance?
The easiest way to check the balance on a Visa Gift Card is to simply check your balance online. In order to check your Visa Gift Card balance online, follow the steps below:
- Visit your card provider’s official website, which can be found at the back of your card, listed right under the toll-free number.
- After visiting the website, click on the ‘Check Balance’ button, which will direct you to another page.
- Then, enter the details asked on the page, i.e. card number, expiry date of the card with the 3-digit security code on the back of your card and then click the ‘Check Balance’ or ‘Submit’ button.
- After the authentication of your card details, you will be able to see your card balance, as well as any previous transactions.
Alternatively, if you are unable to use the online method, you can simply dial the toll-free number located at the back of your card. Then provide the details requested by the customer support team and they will let you know your gift card balance.
Details for checking the balance of some of the different companies which provide Visa Gift Cards are mentioned below:
Vanilla Visa Gift Card Balance
- You can visit the official website of the Vanilla Visa gift card (URL: https://balance.vanillagift.com) and enter your card details to check your gift card balance.
- You can also dial 1-800-571-1376 which is mentioned on the back of your card. Keep the card details handy, as you will be asked by the customer executive as part of the authentication procedure in order for them to advise you of the card balance.
Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance
- To know your Walmart gift card balance you can visit your nearest store or you can dial 1-888-537-5503.
- You can also head to the Walmart’s official page (URL: https://www.walmartgift.com/wmgift) to check your Visa gift card balance. Enter the details asked on the page which include: the card number, security code and expiry date. Then check your balance by clicking on ‘Check Balance’ button.
GiftCardMall Gift Cards Balance
- To check the balance of the GiftCardMall gift cards, you can visit giftcardmall.com enter the details required and then proceed to check the balance of your card.
- If your card isn’t registered, then by default they will give you the option to register.
Target Visa Gift Card Balance
- You can visit your nearest Target store to check the balance of your Target Visa gift card or you can dial the number 1-800-544-2943.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official page (URL: https://www.target.com/guest/gift-card-balance) to check the balance by entering your card details.
TD Gift Card Balance
- You can contact customer service by dialling the toll-free number 1-888-294-2249.
- Or you can visit their page (URL: https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/TDBank/Gift/Home/Index) and sign in to check the balance of your gift card.
com Gift Cards Balance
- com allows you to check the balance of various Visa or Mastercard gift cards over the phone or by visiting their website.
- To check the balance of your gift card through the website you need to enter your card details by visiting the following link: https://www.giftcards.com/balance
- To check over the phone you can dial 1-877-944-3822.
The process of checking a Visa Card balance is not a complicated task. You just need to have your card details with you and to provide them according to the method you choose to check your card balance.