In this context, you’ll interact with all the details regarding MyNorthSideHR login portal and other requirements.
Also, you’ll learn about all the relevant things regarding the steps to login in the Northside Employee HR account. And MyNorthside benefits with different schemes.
If you want to seek all the details, you need to scroll down and read the content.
How to Login at MyNorthsideHR
When looking for a login process to access something, it should be simple without any complications for the user to understand.
At Northside Hospital, the employees can enjoy a simple and easy user interface available to log in at the portal open on MyNorthsideHR.
The ones who are already familiar with the account registration process can proceed ahead by entering the login credentials, including ID number and password to access the account within a few seconds.
- Go to https://northsideportal.ehr.com/
- Enter your Employee ID
- Enter your Password
- Click or Tap ‘Submit’. You are now logged in.
If any issue occurs such as forgot or lost password, one can begin with the process of recovery to the account using the “forgot your password” option. You’ll need to enter your email address and employee ID.
Users who are not able to access the account due to password issues must remember that your account will lock with five attempts to log in using any wrong credentials.
What You need to know about Northside Hospital
Northside Hospital is a famed one operating with hospital network and facilities available in Atlanta, Georgia. The hospital specializes in oncology, orthopaedic surgery, neurology, gastroenterology, and gynaecology.
In 1970, Northside hospital came into operation in Sandy Springs. In October 2018, a patient toward 8-levels was constructed for marrow transplant and blood services.
- The hospital system includes three hospitals operated with non-profit purpose in Georgia location.
- All the non-profit hospitals are operating in the active status with all the health-care facilities.
- Employment service available to above 15,000 employees.
- Encounters about 3 million patients annually.
- The hospitals originated in 1970 in Atlanta.
Requirements for using the MyNorthsideHR portal
- Web browser
- Wed login address
- Laptop, Tablet, smartphone, or PC with a good internet connection
- MyNorthsideHR login employee ID and password
Step-by-step guide to register at MyNorthsideHR
Visit the official site of MyNorthsideHR at https://northsideportal.ehr.com
- Click on the link that shows “First-time registration.”
- After coming to the next page, submit the following details:
- MyNorthsideHR employee ID
- Postal or zip code
- Email address
- Confirm email address again
- SSN last four digits
- After entering all the details, click on “Submit button” for account registration
How to Reset or Retrieve your password for MyNorthsideHR
If you’re facing any login issues such as forgot password, you can recover your account by following some easy steps as mentioned below:
- Open the login link for MyNorthsideHR.
- Press on the “forgot your password” link.
- Submit your email address and employee ID in the required field.
- Submit on forgot password button.
Customer support for login issues
If you’re facing any login-related issues for your MyNorthsideHR account, you can contact the customer support service available at:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the links available for reference
- Entry page at MyNorthsideHR: www.Mynorthsidehr.com
- Official hospital website: www.northside.com
Hope you got an idea regarding login at MyNorthsideHR. For any queries, you can contact the customer support on 404-851-6500.