In the livelihood chain, human and animals exist for a long time. It’s as essential to look after the animals like seeing your health. Pet care is a crucial thing for all. Specific improvisation is seen in animal welfare in the current time. The credit goes to innovative planning in the healthcare sector that ensures animals live a better life. A lot of improvement is seen in the animal healthcare industry for things, including medications, nutritional supplements, and trained doctors. Boehringer Ingelheim is taking better care and adding to the world of animal welfare. The healthcare industry for animals is growing in the present time, and several innovative methods are out as a healthcare solution.
All about the www.bipetrebates.com Animal health care Prepaid rebate card
Boehringer Ingelheim is a platform in the field of animal healthcare that is working on manufacturing therapeutics, medications, vaccines, and parasiticides for several healthcare brands. Also, it holds a cordial partnership with medicine stores, veterinary hospitals, and clinics to ensure better animal care. Boehringer Ingelheim includes some well-established brands such as Frontline, Nexgard, Oravet, Heartgard, and so on.
In the current time, medical costs are rising high and diagnostic is not much a cheaper thing. With Boehringer Ingelheim, one of the most overwhelming things is “Animal Health Rebate Visa Prepaid Card.” You might have used reward cards available on the web. Similarly, it is a visa card that lets you enrol for beneficial rewards and rebates on your medical purchase. You can even use the card in your future requirement too. Once the balance gets exhausted, you need to apply for a new prepaid visa card. One can use it for a single time only. If you want to get your “Animal Health Rebate Visa Prepaid Card,” you can do it with some simple steps. Save more on your medical purchase!
Some essential requirements to fill an application for the Animal Health prepaid card
Before filling the application, one needs to consider the following requirements:
- Minimum purchase must be made for one or more animal or veterinary product from the clinic. You can look at bipetrebates.com to check out the partner brands.
- You must have the purchase receipt from the authorized animal healthcare clinic or shop. Without the print out of your ticket, you won’t be eligible to apply for the rebate. On your purchase receipt, you’ll see an “offer code.” If you’ve lost the receipt, get a reprint from the store. Scan the receipt photo and keep it with you.
- You might have got a rebate form with the mail. At your purchase time, you need to use the mail address and mention it in the section for customer information. Once a purchase is initiated, your rebate form will also come. You can keep a scanned copy for it.
Steps to Activate prepaid.bipetrebates.com
- Visit the official website at bipetrebates.com.
- Use the offer code printed on your purchase receipt.
- Submit the date of purchase in the required field.
- Press on the “Continue button.”
- Upload rebate form and purchase receipt scanned copy as your purchase proof. A maximum limit is to upload four files.
- Submit your personal details such as name, SSN, address, and other things as present in your customer information column.
- Look at the information carefully.
- If all the details are correct, click on the “Submit button.”
- You will load to “Thankyou Page.” Don’t refresh or load the page.
- You will see a tracking number over the page. Keep a note of it for tracking the card. Within 7-8 weeks, the application will process. If you want to find out the maximum TAT, you can look at the “Terms and conditions page.” Once the details review process completes, the team will mail the Animal Health prepaid card.
Check your visa card account details.
- Go to the official website at https://www.boehringeringelheimpetrebates.com
- Click on the “My Card Account” tab on the top bar.
- Enter the first six digits of your card number and submit on “enter button.”
- You can check your card balance, account statement, and transaction record in My card Account section.
What to do if your card is Lost or Stolen
- If you lose your prepaid card or you notice any unauthorized activity on it, submit an immediate report at the Help desk available for customer service.
- For any transaction dispute, you can download the form available for it. Fill all the required details and send it by any of the following methods:
For Transaction Disputes
Email: For a quick transfer, you can use a scanned copy of the form and email it. Also, attach the relevant documents along with the dispute form. Here is the contact form
Fax: You can also fax the documents at 623-336-6699.
Send by mail: You can also use a mailing method with the address: Card Services, ATTN (Dispute Department), 6220 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton, CA-94588.
Important note: As per the rules and regulations, the dispute process will start after customer care is informed regarding the issue within 60 dates.
Customer care desk for general queries
Card customer queries:
Call at 888-637-4251 to consult with the service team regarding your query.
General customer queries:
Call: You can give a call at toll-free number 1800-325-9167.
Website: Follow the steps:
- Visit the official website and come over the customer help desk page.
- Enter the details in the contact form.
- Describe your concern or feedback.
- Complete captcha verification and send it.
- You can mail at Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc. 3239 SatelliteBlvd Duluth, Georgia 30096.