JC Penney Company
The JCPenney firm designed a site called the JCPenney Kiosk. It is made especially for the workers of the JCP company. The worker management system is called JTime. With the aid of the Associate Kiosk, the workers’ life is much more comfortable.
The JCPenney Kiosk has turned into the answer to the worker’s life. It means that the JCPenney Kiosk will handle the worker’s concerns.
For example, JCPenney Kiosk will aid the worker with his:
- Daily schedule
- Make to Order
- Paid Time Over
- Absence leave.
JTime Worker Login for JCPenney Kiosk
- Use any computer network or other devices and open up jcpassociates.com.
- You will be opted to see a lot of choices of mediation of work disputes to workers’ recognition.
- Pick the Kiosk option from the home page.
- After double tapping on the page, you will be sent to the login homepage.
- Key in your login credentials.
- Double-tap on “login.”
- Use the button “clear” to rewrite your login credentials.
- After you log in, you will be taken a right into the webpage dashboard.
- As a worker, you can view paychecks, JTime, and other things relating to your leave and other information.
Former Employees have access to the Kiosk
What is so interesting about the JCP worker at the kiosk is that the former worker of the company can also have access to the website. Even if there is a specific limitation of 18 months after you get terminated.
- JCP worker site is the key to everything.
- Pick and double tap on the previous worker dashboard on the kiosk.
- Key in your login credentials.
JCPenny Kiosk Login
Login credentials have to be secure. There should be nine characters for the username, and 11 characters for the password. The password is made out of capital letters, the month of birth, year of birth, and the last four digits of your SSN.
A good example is JCP10973456
10 is the birth month.
97 is the two digits of the year of birth
3456 is the credit card SSN.
Printing Paystubs and W2 forms
Current and ex employees of JCPenney can go into the portal to print a paycheck or W-2 tax form.
Printing a Paystub
- After logging into the account, access your money in the right section.
- On the left part, double-tap the Pay button.
- Find the check you want to look for by clicking on any spot on that line.
Printing a W2 Form
- After logging in, view the tax forms by clicking on “W-2”.
- Click on any spot with a tax year present.
- If you prefer another different year, click on the different tax year.
JCPenny Customer Service
Dial 1-800-587-9248 for customer service.
You can ask for another copy of your tax documents up to seven years back (which can come by mail).
Moreover, you can get instructions on printing tax documents from the past worker kiosk (up to 18 months after separation).
These special services make the process of obtaining these papers easily and fast. Onscreen directives on the JCPenney kiosk site makes everything easily accessible.
How employees can use JTime
JCPenney kiosk also has many benefits for its previous as well as its full time and remote workers. As a full-time and part-time worker, the JTime will give you help in looking into your schedule, and your store shift.
If there are other things changed in your working shift hours, it can also be located on My JTime. It is an outstanding feature of the JCPenney worker kiosk. With one easy login, you can view your shop shifts.
After login into the kiosk, the JCPenney employees can view their paycheck information with one click. The workers also can get information about direct deposits and paper checks from a single tab.
If there is a Check button, it means that paper is a check made out of paper. If there is an Advice on the statement, it means it is a direct deposit.
If that is the case, and you cannot access the paycheck information, dial on the powerline payroll customer service line at 1-888-890-8900.
All through the JCPenney worker kiosk, you can also get a leave of absence. At the same time, you can also view your previously used leave of absences.