4 Methods to Pay your Belk Credit Card
Belk, based in North Carolina, is a department store organization that offers the latest southern style. At the current state, the organization has about 293 outlets in 16 different states. There are hundreds of retail shops everywhere, and shoppers will find a large number of national and personal brands, accessories, and other types of merchandise to pick from. Synchrony Bank has issued the credit card and allows the shoppers to create a credit amount with the retail store.
Find out how to pay off the Belk credit card bills, and make sure you never pay any interest.
How to Pay for A Belk Credit Card Account
After you have done some shopping, you will need to pay for your purchases on your Belk account. Once the billing cycle has closed down, you’ll have bout 23 days to make full payment to avoid interest overcharge. Belk is a time-saver and makes things more comfortable for users to pay with four different methods:
How to Pay for a Belk Store Card Payment on the Internet
Making a Belk credit card payment on the internet is one of the simplest and fastest ways to get your payment done. Check the checking account and bank routing number before you start. Here is how you make an online card payment:
- Make a registration on the official website at https://belk.syf.com/login/register if you haven’t already done so. You will create a username and unique password to login into the Belk credit card account.
- Go to the sign-in page of the Belk credit card official site https://belk.syf.com/login/.
- Key in the Belk login.
- Accessing the place to pay for bills.
- Follow the instructions to finish paying.
How to Pay on A Belk Credit Card Using the Belk App
Paying with your phone at times might be more convenient and it can even help you dodge the late charges When using a Belk application for both IOS and Android devices. Here is how you make payment for the Belk bill using a phone app:
- Install the Belk app and open it on your phone.
- Make registration for accessing the online account if you haven’t done yet.
- Login to the Belk Credit Card app with the login credentials that you had made when you registered.
- Pay with the Payment section.
- Follow the instructions to finish up paying.
How to Pay for Belk Credit Card using Mail
Paying the Belk credit card bills using Mail is another way you can make payments. Note that certain charges can take up to five days if not submitted in the right manner. Here is how to make payment:
- Create a check or money order to pay to BELK or the amount of money that you want to pay.
- Write down the Belk card account information on the check or the money order to help in the payment processing.
- Put the check or money order into an envelope and send the address to:
P.O. Box 530940
Atlanta, GA 30553-0940
- Put in the right amount of postage inside the envelope and send it in the mail order.
How to Pay for the Credit Card Payment Using A Phone
Paying your card bill using a phone is simple. Collect the account number and routing number of your current bank before attempting to start.
- Call 800-669-6550 to get an automatic system.
- Key in your Belk credit card information.
- Follow the instructions from the system to finish off the payment.
Rewards for Using Belk Credit Cards
One of the top reasons to make an application for Belk credit cards is the rewards that you can get upon using the credit card. Tips are all based on the tier of the credit card. People shopping can earn based on every 1 USD spend: Three points for the basic membership, four points for the Premier membership, and five points for the Elite membership. Every time you earn 1000 points, you will get back a 10 USD reward certificate.
For extra data, call up the customer service at Belk by dialing 866-235-5443 or use a locater to locate the shop location.