In the United States, Prepaid Reward Cards are used in a similar way to credit cards whenever you make a purchase. Credit cards provide the facility of easy and convenient purchasing whether you are shopping in store or online. Each time you purchase with your Prepaid Reward Card, you will get rewards in return. If you win any rewards, then you can easily redeem or claim those without having to pay any fee against that credit card.
The Prepaid Reward Card looks like any other usual Credit Card with a VISA logo on the front. The only thing this card can’t do is that you cannot use it for every sale. This card is not able to be used at a gas station or to withdraw money from an ATM machine.
There is no PIN number assigned to this card, therefore it is important that you select the correct credit option on the official website. On the website, you will need to press the ‘Select Credit’ option to complete the purchase of the item you require.
If you want to redeem your gift, using the Prepaid Reward Card, you will need to follow the instructions below:
How To Claim Your Reward:
- You will need to visit prepaidrewardscenter.com and then go to the official website to start claiming the rewards. This needs to be done with a fast internet connection.
- When you reach the homepage, you will find a blank field on the right side of the page.
- Here, enter the first six digits of your card number which shall then enable you to log in.
- Should you enter more than six digits, you will not be able to claim the reward.
- Once the card number has been entered, then press the ‘Enter’ button to proceed.
If you are facing any issues, or if your card should be lost or stolen, you can contact the Helpline to get immediate response and request that the card be blocked. Or alternatively, to report that your card is lost/stolen, you can simply email notification of the issue.
How do I activate my rebate card?
You can simply activate the Rebate Card by calling at (866) 598-3499.
You will need to provide the 10 digit mobile number that is associated with the rebate as well as the 16 digit number from the Rebate Card.
How do I activate my Prepaid Center Card?
To activate your Prepaid Center Card please visit: www.myprepaidcard.com.
You will be required to have your card on hand in order to enter the account number, the security code and the expiration date.
- Select ‘Activate Card’ on the menu.
- Then enter the Card Number, Security Code and the Expiration Date.
- Click on ‘Log In’
Where can I use my Prepaid Center Card?
- This card can be used in the United States for mail/phone orders and for Online purchases where the Debit Mastercard® is used.
- You can add the card to your mobile wallet and it can be used in stores in the United States where Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay are used.
- This card cannot be used at ATMs to withdraw cash.
Is www.myprepaidcenter.com legitimate?
This website is most likely legitimate, not a scam and looks quite reliable. The algorithm used by us gave the review that myprepaidcenter.com has a high score.
How do I check my Visa Card balance?
On the back of your gift card you will find a toll-free number listed, this number can be called to check your balance.
You can also check the balance by visiting the card issuer’s website and entering the 16-digit number and the security code.
How do I check the balance on my Target Visa Gift Card?
You can simply visit the Target store and request a staff member/cashier to check the balance.
Alternatively, you can call Target on 1-800-544-2943 or check on-line at: www.giftcards.com › gift-card-balance-check ›
What is a Visa rebate card?
This is a Debit Card that provides funds which have been promised by a business as a rebate.
These are offered to customers who make a specific purchase, or as a reward for their loyalty to an organization if they have accumulated a certain number of points or a specific amount of money from purchases through a particular organization.