Walmart has introduced a new card named the Walmart MoneyCard. The MoneyCard acts like a prepaid credit card where you control the limit according to your budget, which makes the MoneyCard a budget-friendly card.
This card is not limited to transactions at Walmart. It can be used for purchases or any kind of transactions anywhere and in multiple countries.
Activation of Walmart MoneyCard
The activation process begins with ordering your MoneyCard online through the Walmart Website or you can visit your nearest Walmart store and pay a $3 fee to get it instantly.
If you have ordered the card through the online process, you need to activate your Walmart MoneyCard by heading to the link below:
You then provide the details requested on the page, which include the following:
- The card number
- Expiry date of the card
- Three-digit security number
- Last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number)
- Card PIN
- After entering the details, proceed by clicking the “Next” button.
Alternatively, you may also call support to activate the card if it is more convenient for you. You can dial (888)280-8273 or 1-877-937-4098 for Walmart MoneyCard activation, you will then have to provide your new card details to complete the activation process.
Walmart MoneyCard Registration
To register your Walmart MoneyCard:
- First, you need to create an account by visiting walmartmoneycard.com/register
- Enter the details asked on the page, i.e., your card number, the expiry date of the card, and three-digit security code.
- Then you will be granted access to your account and your card will also be activated automatically.
In case you already have an account, you can log in to your account by visiting the link below:
Then, you can start your registration by clicking on the “Register New Card” button.
Process of adding Money to Walmart MoneyCard
This is a quick and easy process.
You can add money to your MoneyCard:
- Through the cash system by visiting the nearest Walmart Store.
- Direct Deposit
- Bank Transfer