If you are one of the customers who have received the Net Spend Skylight One Card, you can follow the instructions outlined below to activate your card so that you are able to make use of the many features and benefits of the card as soon as possible.
It is of utmost importance to get the card activated as a first priority.
To activate the card, you will need to get the login access by providing your credentials required for online access benefits. Once on the main website, go to the portal where you can access the login facility. Online access to the Account is needed to manage your Skylight One Card Account, and you can also simply and easily access the website via your smartphone or tablet.
It’s very easy to verify your Skylight One Card by simply providing your identity and login details at the main website. If you need more information, you can access the details printed on the back of the card.
For quick registration, here are the guidelines that you are required to follow:
Card Activation Process:
- To activate your Skylight One Card, go to skylightpaycard.com to access the official website using any web browser such as Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- On the homepage, you will find a blue button to ‘Activate/Register’. Click on this to proceed.
- Then you will find the ‘Active Card’ Option, this is shown at the bottom and top of the page. You can select either of them.
- Once on the next page, enter ‘Security Code’ and ‘Card Number’ which is located on the back of your Skylight One Card
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Then, simply follow the instructions on the screen in order to finish the activation process.
Account Setup Option:
For quick activation of your Skylight One card, you need to activate your Account Setup Option by providing a Username and a New Password which will then allow you to easily access your Skylight One Card Account.
How do I activate my Skylight Card?
To start using your Skylight ONE card at SkylightPayCard.com, you need to select the New Customers Tab on the page header, then click Registration/Activation option. Now, on the next page, you need to enter the 16-digit card number along with the CV2 number at the back of your card, then just click on Continue and proceed.
When can I activate my Skylight Paycard?
Your Skylight One Visa Prepaid Card has a number displayed on the card which you can call regarding any query related to the activation process.
The number is 1-888-606-9800 (FAX: 1-888-628-9125).
This number is available between 6 AM – 10 PM CT, Monday to Friday and 8 AM – 8 PM CT, Saturday and Sunday.
How do I check the balance on my Skylight ONE card?
These are some of the ways to check your balance:
- Call 1-877-814-7679 and follow the instructions which are available in Spanish and English.
- Visit www.Skylightpaycard.com and then click on ‘Login’….
- You can also Download the Skylight ONE Mobile Banking App for Android or iOS.
- You can text ‘BAL’ to 22622.
- You are also able to check your balance through any ATM.
Can you put money on a Skylight ONE Card?
Using a signature-based Skylight ONE Card purchases at stores, online or restaurants via phone is always free.
The funds are stored as deposit in an FDIC –insured bank.
A secondary cardholder can also have the facility to withdraw money through ATMs in local currency or use the Skylight Card for purchases.
What is Net Spend Skylight?
Skylight ONE Cardholders can use 100% of their income two ways:
- Over-the-counter cash – You can use 122,000 Visa® or Mastercard® member banks.
- The Skylight Check – This Check is given to all Cardholders, which allows you access 100% of your cash, which is free of charge and can be used at over 8,800 locations.
How do I cash Skylight Checks?
Skylight Checks can be cashed free of charge at any of the U.S Bank branch as well as at ACE Cash Express locations.
Skylight will issue you 2 new Checks in your New Account pack and you can also ask for additional Checks at no extra charge by calling Customer Service.
The Customer Service number is located on the back of your Skylight Card.