If you want to buy furniture, you have to know it is a big-ticket item. You have a credit card, given by the Synchrony Bank, that lets you have enough money to buy the item you want to buy, and pay back the fees bit by bit over time. There are also a few convenient options to make payments on the account every month. You have to know which is the best method to pay the card and weigh the advantages and disadvantages of your credit card’s payment choices.
Make an Online Payment for Your Rooms to Go Account
Synchrony Bank will let you make payments that are one-time based payments from your online bank account or make future scheduled payments up to 12 times.
You can opt to make a payment on the room to pay online platform. These credit card payments will reflect on the date on which the payment was made as long as you complete the payments before midnight E.S.T.
Start with the registration process on the Synchrony site. You also need certain information to make a payment login for your account:
- Your current account number.
- Last 4 Digits of the SSN.
Once you have entered all the data, verify the pop up on the screen and then double-tap on the Continue button.
Next, it is time to make your password and username. Pick a few security questions. You need to key in the email address and bank account data to make digital payments. Double-tap on Continue to finish your account setup.
After the first registration, you can choose to make further payments without using your credit card account login. To make the function work, double-tap on Remember Username, or pick the Remember me option on the device you are currently using. During future visits to the website, you will see the option to let you pay without logging into the account. Click the option and take the steps taken below:
- Key in the payment amount.
- Pick the payment choice.
- Review the payment and authorize it.
The method only works for payments that are made individually. To make payments that repeat each day, you have to go through the website’s credit login process.
You also use the current account to make payments on the official website. It is required to key in the first six digits of the credit card account number to begin the login procedure.
Make a Rooms to Go Credit Card Payment
You can pick from these three payment options:
- Western Union will enable you to make credit card payments either by cash or by debit or credit cards. Western Union will permit the person to pay online on the W.U. app, either by phone or in-person with the W.U. customer service agent. Make sure to provide the name of the firm you are paying for, and your bank account number, and Western Union will send you your tracking number with a receipt as a payment proof.
- If you want to use Walmart bill pay, use Moneygram to make the online transfer. Type “Rooms To Go” in search and pick “Synchrony Bank” to begin the whole process. You will require your bank account number and debit card and credit card to make proper payment.
- Moreover, if you want to use your own financial institution’s payment service for the credit card payment, make sure to view the bank’s policies and follow all the procedures and necessary steps.
Pay by Using Mail Order
The bank also takes in money orders or checks via mail payments. The address to pay to is:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
There is a recommendation from the bank to put it your bank payment coupon and send it to mail one week to 10 days before the payment is due to avoid penalty fees.
Pay Via Direct Call
You can pay via a direct call to the bank account, but the process has fees incurred. Call the number 866-396-8254 for more information.
If you face any issues with the account, the bank has a few customer service choices you can opt for, like a chat online, or a customer service direct call line or a help desk that can solve all your login problems. The number is 8550875-1850. You can call in on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. E.T. For issues on the account, call the number at the back of the card.
Pay by Walk-In
You can pay in person to the nearest store, but you can only pay via debit card if you pick this option.