Milestone Gold MasterCard is meant for shopping and making cash advances. This card is used by more than 33 million people in over 210 different countries.
To have a Milestone Credit Card, you need to be 18 years or older. Also, you need to be a legal and permanent resident of the United States.
If you are looking for the steps to activate Milestone Credit Card, then you are in the right place. In this brief guide, we have provided all the details you need.
Activating your Milestone Credit Card
To activate your MyMilestone Credit Card, you need to visit www.mymilestonecard.com and create an account. Once you have your account ready, your card will be activated.
MyMileStone Card Customer Service Details
In case, you lose your card or it gets stolen, you should call the toll-free number 1-888-260-4532.
Other contact details:
- Phone: 866-453-2636
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
MyMileStoneCard Payment Information
If you choose to mail your payment, you should at least wait for seven business days for postal delivery.
You can also visit milestone.myfinanceservice.com/Account and make your payment online. The online method is considered to be more convenient and hassle-free.
Cardholders can also make their payment over the telephone at 866-453-2636.
The Milestone credit card phone number is 1-866-453-2636 and is available from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, open all days.
Milestone Card: Important Details
Here are some important things you should know about Milestone Card:
- Milestone is the credit card program issued through The Bank of Missouri which was established in 1891.
- The Milestone Gold Mastercard is issued by The Bank of Missouri based in St. Robert, MO.
- New customers are not allowed to apply for a Milestone credit card over the phone.
- The minimum credit line for the Milestone Gold Mastercard is $300.
Milestone Gold Mastercard is a popular credit card program. If you are planning to apply for a new Milestone card, then you need to visit the bank to get your application done. But you can activate the card online once it gets approved.