Whether you are a customer of First National Bank Texas (FNBT) or First Convenience Bank (FCB), you will be given first priority in receiving the best Customer Service.
First Convenience Bank (FCB) started operating in 1901, and since then has worked hard to foster trust among its customer base through their strength and loyalty. They are committed to providing the best banking solutions designed to meet their customers needs. FCB is founded on strong growth and expansion through world class service with convenient hours.
They provide many online services and products, such as: finance, business, mortgage, credit, debit cards, CDs, consumer loan, IRAs, and savings accounts, as well as quality Customer Service.
The online services of the bank can be accessed by signing up for an online banking account by following the instructions below:
How To Create a 1stCB Online Banking Account:
- To create an online banking account, you will need to visit the website at: http://1stcb.com via your internet browser such as: Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Next, at the login portal, enter your username and then press ‘Login’ to proceed.
- If you haven’t created an account as yet, Click on ‘Enrol Now’ and complete the enrolment process.
- In the next page, you will need to enter the following details: your Tax ID, telephone banking PIN, last name, account number, type of account, and your ATM Card.
- Once this has been done, Click on ‘Continue Enrolment’.
- Continue to follow the instructions on the screen and complete the process of enrolment.
Confirmation Of Identity:
At the time of enrolment for your online banking account, you will be asked various questions to confirm your identity online.
Are First National Bank and First Convenience Bank the same?
The First Convenience Bank (FCB) and the First National Bank Texas (FNBT), both banks are loyal to their customers and they provide the best financial services and products. This bank was first opened in the year 1901 in Killeen, a town in Central Texas, just 19 years after the establishment of the town.
Is there a First Convenience Bank?
First Convenience Bank (FCB) and at First National Bank Texas (FNBT) are dedicated to keeping their customers satisfied. Their doors were first open in the year 1901, and their banks have always served to strengthen the communities they service. The branch network is supported by almost 3,200 friendly banking professionals.
What is the name of the bank inside Walmart?
The Woodforest is the Community Bank that is found inside Walmart.
What bank is inside HEB?
First Convenience Bank Oscar Ruiz Martinez is at First Convenience Bank (inside HEB).
How can I transfer money from my First Convenience Bank account to another Bank?
Follow these simple steps to transfer money from your First National account to your account at another institution:
- Firstly, Click on ‘External Bank Transfers’ in your Online Banking Account.
- This shall open a new window.
- Then follow the prompts to transfer with the details that were set up in your account at the other institution.
How do I find my routing number at First Convenience Bank?
The First Convenience Bank Routing Number is 322172441. This is the ABA routing number of the bank.