First Bank Transfer Code– First Bank is a well-reputed privately held bank and financial service providing company in multiple countries. It’s an independent bank with its headquarters based in the largo state of Nigeria. First Bank is probably the most preferred bank among Nigerians for availing financial services. The bank has been providing full-fledged banking services to Carolinas over the years and has been rated highly by its customers.
Recently, First Bank has launched the Transfer Code facility for its customers. The facility allows First Bank account holders to carry out transactions from their bank account only by dialing a USSD code. Today, in this article, we’ll guide you on how to Register and Use Transfer service without any hassle from anywhere in the world.
What is First Bank Transfer Code?
Transfer Codes are USSD codes that enable any registered First Bank account holder to perform various actions like check a mini statement of your bank account, transfer funds to any other bank account, recharge your mobile number from your bank balance, etc. The best part is that you don’t need to have internet connection or net banking to use this facility.
You need to have a mobile phone, it doesn’t matter if it’s a smartphone or a simple keypad device to make use of the Transfer Code facility. To start using the first bank USSD service, you will have to manually register for the service by following the below-mentioned steps properly.
Requirements For Registration
The customer needs to have the following criteria to register for the First Bank Transfer code facility. In case if you don’t have the following requirements, then visit the bank or contact them for further instructions.
- You should have an active account in First Bank (Non-dormant state)
- Your Mobile Number should be officially registered in the records of First Bank.
- You must have an active Debit Card linked with your First Bank Account.
- You should have the 4 Digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your debit card.
You may proceed with the registration steps as mentioned steps if you meet all the above-mentioned requirements.
How To Register For First Bank Transfer Code
You don’t need to visit the bank or access the First Bank online portal to Register for First Bank Transfer Code. Pick up your mobile phone and perform the following steps, as mentioned.
- Go to the call option on your mobile phone and dial #894*0#.
- Select the Debit Card linked with your First Bank Account on the next screen.
- Type your four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) whenever prompted.
- On the next step, you will be asked to create a five-digit PIN.
- Enter your desired 5 Digit PIN and submit to complete the resignation process successfully.
The five-digit PIN that you have entered in the last step will be your First Bank Transfer PIN. You will be asked to enter the 5 Digit pin whenever you perform any transaction using the First Bank USSD Code service.
How To Use First Bank Transfer Code
You may follow the below instructions to use the First Bank Transfer code efficiently without any hassle for various types of transactional activities from your bank account.
For Fund Transfers:-
Use the following First Bank Transfer Code to transfer funds to any other bank account.
- Open up your dialing pad and dial #894*amount to be transferred*bank account of the receiver#.
- Provide all the necessary details when prompted on the next screen.
- Confirm the transfer amount by selecting the appropriate option.
- Enter your five-digit Transfer service PIN to authorize the transaction.
- That’s it, and your requested funds will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
For Checking Mini Statement
You can request for a mini statement of your First Bank account simply by dialing #894*account number#. After dialing, you will receive a mini statement of your account on your device within a few minutes. Make sure to dial the USSD code from your registered mobile number only to check the first bank mini statement.
To Recharge Your Mobile Number
You can recharge your Mobile number simply by dialing #894*Recharge Amount*Mobile Number To Recharge#. Once the recharge request is received by the bank, your account will be debited and the recharge will be processed instantly right after the account is debited.
To Check First Bank Account Balance
You can check your First Bank account balance by dialing #894*00# from your Registered Mobile number only. You will receive your account balance in the form of a pop up on your device within a few seconds after dialing.
You may also like:
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- Ecobank Transfer Code
- Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- Union Bank Transfer Code
First Bank Transfer Code service is quite useful in times when you don’t have internet access. Users will be able to carry out certain types of financial transactions using the Transfer code service. Go ahead and follow the steps mentioned above to start using the First Bank USSD Code. Let us know if you have any doubts or queries.